In defence of the sportsman's guide indy jacket...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-wi081.proxy.aol.com on December 02, 1999 at 19:42:22:

I got one! yea! i finaly got a jacket! I was tired of being the basket chase version of indy! Well anyway, yes it is suade, but let me explain. It is like a suade I have never seen. It looks and feels as though it had a regular finish but somone at the factory snatched off the essembely line and took it on a motorcycle and had a bad wreck! When I wear it the smell of leather folows me everywhere. It has a brown satin lining and it is filled with polyester. It is very warm. The buckles are backwards and they are made of meatle and give an appearence of tarnished brass. The guy who made it is pretty smart. I think he designed it just by watching the movies. It has a storm flap with snapps on it. They have a compass design on them, and the cargo pockets look exactly like the movie. This jacket was field tested before it appeared in the catalog. Though the jacket is sued, it still has a sheen to it. Its hard to describe.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]