Infernal Machine: Monkey Island Section

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JS29 from PPPa5-ResaleSpringfldMa1-5R1058.saturn.bbn.com on December 02, 1999 at 20:32:12:

This is for those of you lucky ones that have the strategy guide for the game. I've completed the game but I'm trying to find the Monkey Island section. The strategy guide is suppose to you how to get to it.

I'm at the hole in the floor in the Aetherium level that brings you to the Monkey Island Easter Egg Section of the game. I just can't figure out how to get to the section. I consulted Prima's online walkthrough and all it said was
"Approach the opening in the center of the arena. If you get close and look down, you see the blue room where you found the "Tool from Beyond." Get ready to find hidden treasure and the game's wildest Easter egg.
When you complete the Monkey Island Easter Egg Section"...
So I must be at the right place I just don't know what to do. I've tried jumping, looking at the hole and walking around it. If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I've included a screenshot of the hole in case I'm at the wrong spot. Thanks...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]