Re: I bought the Indy Pinball Adventures!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc10-04.fn.net on December 03, 1999 at 12:24:13:

In Reply to: I bought the Indy Pinball Adventures!!! posted by sas c|:) on December 03, 1999 at 09:58:09:

: Last week I bought the Williams "Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventures" pinball machine! It is great! I plays a lot of original lines from the movies and offers a bunch of different missions from the three films. That machine is pure Indy :)

: If you want to take a look I have put the first pic I made of it online but wait for more to come!

: sas c|:)
: http://fly.to/IJC (to mail me remove the nospam from the mail address)

Wow! I remember playing with that at the amusement arcade some time back. It was great fun. How much did it cost you? Whatever it is, it should be worth it...as I've spent lots of money on tokens just to play that.

I was thinking about creating a game like that using the pinball construction software and some scanned pictures of the Indy pinball background and raiders music. It should be pretty cool, but I can't seem to get the darn pinball construction software to work on my PC... apparently it turned out that the software doesn't work on a Pentium PC. Its a rather old software for 486...sheesh.

BTW, your website's busy..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]