Re: Infernal Machine - Shambala Help

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian k. from kbowen.xyplex.com on December 04, 1999 at 11:16:32:

In Reply to: Infernal Machine - Shambala Help posted by Tinusch on December 04, 1999 at 10:59:08:

: I'm stuck in the Shambala Sanctuary level. I've gone to the bottom level and got the power started by pushing the block, then made my way back up to the tower. Now what? None of the switches or levers do anything...

one of the switches should do something....namely wind up the golden statue that holds a mallot that you saw when you first got dropped into the tower. go back up to that statue and walk out across the tracks to the tower on the other side. There will be a lever near the ladder you use to get up there that will raise the iron bars keeping you from getting there. As you're walking across, look off to the lower right. You should see a window ledge that you can jump onto from the tracks. Break the window and go inside. Your goal is to raise the bell at the bottom to the same level as the tracks. At this level there will be a lever that will activate this statue, and when it rings the bell, well.....you'll find out

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]