The fedoras changed DRAMATICALLY in the three films.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth. from 212.120.136.146 on December 05, 1999 at 04:08:56:

In Reply to: More Fedora Questions posted by GCR on December 04, 1999 at 22:00:28:

The difference between the raiders and the lc hats is imense.
Hj differ,and yes the young indy hat was a hj.
Cheers,
Kenneth

: Why is it that the fedora sported by Sean Patrick Flannery in the Young Indy Chronicles looked a hell of a lot more beat up and battered than the fedoras from the films? It seems to have a different shape as well, was it still a HJ? I've heard that it was, but why does it look so different, and so beat up? I mean, I know the hats from the three films changed a bit from movie to movie, but mostly they were all similar enough, and none of them looked that beat up. What's going on with that? That, and one other thing: I'm currently engaged in an argument with my girlfriend, and fellow Indy fan about whether or not the hat placed on young Indy's (River Phoenix) head in the begining of Last Crusade is the same hat he wears through out the series. She says yes, I say no. Anyone know for sure, I think the two hats are just too different (size, color, shape, ribbon etc.)Any help settling this dispute would be MUCH appreciated!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]