Re: No Indy Jones 4

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from 156.80.2.138 on December 05, 1999 at 19:21:54:

In Reply to: No Indy Jones 4 posted by Man with no name on December 05, 1999 at 14:28:21:

: As a duly designated protector of the Indy Jones Classic Trilogy, I find it abhorrent that there are rumors that there might be an Indy Jones 4. I think this would ruin the purity of the classic trilogy. Additionally, Indy Jones is not very popular in 1999. There are only a very few diehard nerds and weirdos like us, who still carry the Indy Jones torch. I'm sure that we are in agreement that we should boycott Indy Jones 4 if it is ever produced.

That is the lamest ass bit of trolling I've seen in a long time. I'm sure your post was just intended to start a ruckuss and I shouldn't even bother replying,but what you said makes no friggin' sense at all. What the heck is the "purity" of the original trilogy? You act like the movies had always been intended to be a trilogy and the trilogy is one complete story. That is not the case at all. They were each separate stories released one at a time with no definite plans for a sequel. So why not do a 4th?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]