What's with all this "another actor" crap? There is SO MUCH lese to talk about now!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ultraman Tiga from ts004d10.las-nv.concentric.net on December 06, 1999 at 02:24:12:

This forum used to be one of the funnest places to post to and talk about all things Indy with, but lately, there have been no other topics besides Indy 4, IF walk-throughs, and wether or not another actor should play the part of Indy.

With YIJC having just been released, I'd expected a lot more talk about that. That in itself is proof positive that it's not only possible for another actor to play Indy, but that the Other actor SHOULD by every right be Sean Patrick Flanery.

To illustrate that this foum has become redundant (expected, but it should not be as bad as it is) this is not the first time I've made any such post. I've talked about both these topics before.

Why aren't people talking more about Young Indy? Most people in here bought them! does anyone have favorites, or what?

BTW mine is "Oganga", nicely written by Frank Darabont, whose new movie "The Green Mile" opens this week.

Tiga

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]