Re: I believe you haven’t seen Brendan Fraser get a chance to really act, which is not the same thing

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Joe from dialup84.multilinkws.com on December 06, 1999 at 10:24:33:

In Reply to: I'm taking film in college, and believe me Brendon Fraser cannot act. posted by Ravenwood on December 05, 1999 at 17:01:56:

: : dear everyone,
: : I think Harrison Ford is simply to old ( and arrogant) to play indiana jones now .He is not relevent to us , the young generation.I think Brendon Fraser should take over from him , and that we should except a few more installments of movies like the mummy ( i hope they make a second one) to replacxe the old and now boring( what shit was that random hearts ! ) Ford. His day is over guys.
: : p.s. As an after thought why doesnt Brendon Fraser play indy himself i could accept that !

:
: Ford may be old but he is still a stellar actor. The Mummy in my opinion was a terrible film. A poorly written and acted rip off of the Indiana Jones triology. I fell asllep during it. I notice things like the strenghth of scripts and acting because I study that in school and believe me Brendon Fraser is a far inferior actor to Harrison Ford. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and I completely respect it. But I disagree that actors like Brendon Fraser and movies like The Mummy can hold a candle to Harrison Ford and George Lucas's masterpiece Indiana Jones. Ravenwood.

Brendan Fraser can definitely act, I assure you - if you don’t believe me, I suggest you watch “School Ties” or the recently-released “Gods and Monsters”.

I do concur, however, that he’s not right for Indiana Jones.

- IJ

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]