Re: Question about Peter Botwright

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cap'n Paul from 204.208.30.165 on June 08, 1998 at 01:50:06:

In Reply to: Question about Peter Botwright posted by John Rymas on June 06, 1998 at 06:42:13:

: Hello friends,
: Just a quick question: approximately how long does it take for Peter Botwright of Wested Leather to respond to his email? I just sent off some order specs for my Raiders jacket over email, and upon his confirmation, I will contact Wested by telephone with my credit card information. Anyone done this before? Thanks a bunch!
: -Johnny
: "Dr. Jones! No time for love!"

: Johnny,
I ordered my jacket from Peter by email and that included giving him my credit card information as well. Everything worked fine. It will take a few days, though, for Peter to come back and tell you that your order has been verified. It takes some time to get credit card authorizations, especially if you're ordering from outside England. Don't be dissuaded by other responses of, "not getting any info from Peter". Wested gets very busy making costumes for other movies. In fact, there was a little delay on a follow-up question I had for Peter. It took him a little while to answer because he was busy working on the set of "The Mummy" remake. In the grand scheme of things, your jacket pales in comparison to the demands of a movie production. Have faith though. Nothing worth having comes without paying a small price. -CP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]