Jacket responce to Dakota Ellison

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-wc031.proxy.aol.com on December 06, 1999 at 21:16:26:

The straps are fastened with Rings like the Wested. I remember somone saying they were plastic, but mine are meatle. And about the length, Im not sure because the jacket is a bit big for me. The sleevs are too long for me and so is the waist. It covers my bag, gun, and whip when I wear it. It is not that the jacket is long, it is because I wear a size M, but the sizes are one size larger. (i.e. L will be like XL.) People say this jacket is cheap and low quality. I say no. I have seen other leather jackets, and this is good quality. The stitching is well done and I have never seen sturdier snaps. My only complaint is that the crease down the sides of the back aren't that deep. But maybe the wested is the same. I take my jacket on a motorcycle! It cuts wind, and it is extreamly warm. I went a few days ago. It was like the high 40's and add windchill. I wasnt cold, exept my legs. I went with my dad to this charity ride for x-mas where you bring toys. We rode to Downtown Olympia(I live in washington state north of oregon) to the capital. I saw govenor Gary Loch land in a blackhawk helecopter only a hundred yards away.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]