I concede some of your points...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.197 on December 07, 1999 at 02:49:14:

In Reply to: Re: Young Indy...It's clear you haven't given it much of a chance posted by Ultraman Tiga on December 07, 1999 at 02:06:34:

I am judging the series based on the few episodes I saw so maybe the show did get better later on. I'm not willing to buy the videos sight-unseen but I would rent them if I happened across them at Blockbusters. There are some episodes I definately want to see. I will be the first to jump to the series' defense if it turns out that my initial opinion was incorrect. I'll keep my eye open for them at Blockbuster. But beware, if I see them and they turn out to be as lame as I first thought, I'm gonna flame them at every opportunity.

My comments about Sean Patrick Flannery were not based on his acting skill. I agree that it wouldn't take that much to out-act Harrison Ford. Ford really is just a journeyman actor who takes far too few risks to really be called great. I only meant that Flannery has no box office appeal and lacks the charisma to become a big star. I'd rather see the Indy franchise turned over to an actor who could really run with it. I don't know who that would be (although I do have a few actors in mind) but even on this site nobody seems to be all that excited about Sean Patrick Flannery.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong about the Young Indy chronicles because it would be great to see some slam-bang Indy action again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]