They oughta tie WWII into Indy IV.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupD115.mpls.uswest.net on December 08, 1999 at 01:20:17:

This being Pearl Harbor Day and all I figured I'd toss out another plot possibility for "Indy IV"...otherwise known as "The Kick-Asideable Project". I figured Indy could be involved somehow in WWII, whether it's the main storyline, or just a setting. The time period'd be just about right...allowing for an Indy in his mid-40's. I remember how WWII was the only subject that seemed interesting back in history class. I can't stand other eras in history, but for some reason WWII kinda means something. Whether it's from hearing firsthand stories from grandfathers, or realizing how much less patriotic my generation (and probably every generation since) is than the thousands and thousands of young men who enlisted as a result of the attack on Pearl Harbor. That level of patriotism is something that'll never ever happen again and it seems like it'd make for a worthy setting for a movie about a character that'll never ever be duplicated.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]