Thank you!! nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jayne from klj-232-111.tm.net.my on December 08, 1999 at 22:12:40:

In Reply to: I do! posted by DeWayne on December 07, 1999 at 04:54:00:

: : This has nothing much to do with Indy but you see, I'm planning to get a dog but I'm not caliing it Indiana because my family doesn't really favour the name. Anyways, I was wondering if anybody could spare me some tips on dogcare and on how to housetrain it or train it to do tricks? Does anybody here actually named their dog Indiana? Any help is much appreciated!!!

: : Thanks or in Bahasa Malaysia(Malay language) Terima Kasih!!!!
: : Indiana Jayne

: I have a 1.5 year old dog that I named Indiana. A friend of mine bought him, but couldn't keep him. She came over and showed him to me, knowing that I'd have to keep him once I saw him. (Dirty trick)! He's part Golden Retriever, part some sort of shepherd or malamute. He's a handsome mutt. With 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a parrot it's like an Indy adventure everyday in my house. Except the relics and hidden treasures I occasionally find aren't valuable or pleasant...

: If you get a puppy and keep him/her in the house, plan on finding a lot of "relics" and "treasures" of your own for a little while! When you find these stinky jewels, show them to the puppy and say "outside" or something, then take the pup outside. He/she'll get the hint eventually. Hey, they learn it a lot faster than we do!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]