Re: Indy 4 - the real story - part II

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from 207-172-129-243.s52.as8.col.erols.com on June 08, 1998 at 16:28:31:

In Reply to: Re: Indy 4 - the real story - part II posted by Michaelson on June 08, 1998 at 10:43:41:

: That was the "Law of One" beginning. I personally thought it was the most interesting of the scripts floating around. Read more like professional script than the "Darkness" line that started out ok, then sorta floated around looking for somewhere for the storyline to go. I wish I had printed out a copy of the "Law" script, but alas, our printer was on the fritz, and it was pulled off the web as quickly as it was put on. Regards. Michaelson

The Law of One script was never to my knowledge posted on the internet. I believe you're speaking of the opening scene of the Raiders of the Fallen Empire script. I haven't read a word of Law of One, but Steve Harris of Cinescape assured me that the opening to Fallen Empire which was posted briefly on Dark Horizons is a completely different script from Law of One.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]