I didn't say this here! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Satipo from ABDA052F.ipt.aol.com on December 09, 1999 at 15:29:31:

In Reply to: I appear to have stolen your tongue, Doktor Jones! (nm) posted by Satipo on December 09, 1999 at 15:27:40:

: : : I watched Last Crusade on USA last night, and I noticed some things I hadn't paid attention to before.
: : : 1. When Young Indy gets his first hat, "Fedora" also was wearing a leather jacket. Was it a Wested? Does Peter have a pattern for it?
: : : 2. From the time Indy escapes from the ship with the Cross of Coronado, until he arrives at Iskenderun, he is always wearing a tie, even with the leather jacket.
: : : 3. During the entire movie, Indy is never without a jacket.
: : : 4. When teaching, traveling, or walking around Venice he is wearing a suit and tie. He only wears the "Indy clothes" when doing "field work".
: : : 5. The Webley holster seems to be black. I thought it was brown.
: : : 6. When Indy, Sallah, and Henry, Sr. are shelled by the tank, you hear the tank fire, the shell pass overhead, and the car behind them explode. It seems that the shell passing the car exploding should be almost simultaneous, and the noise from the tank's gun should be heard last.

: :
: : That tie ruined the whole movie for me - it was an ugly addition to the Indy wardrobe!

: : Adios,

: : Satipo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: