The Postman always rings twice.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Giles from pm3-149.connection.com on June 08, 1998 at 20:21:35:

In Reply to: Help! I won't be home when my Wested jacket gets here! posted by Johnny on June 08, 1998 at 18:20:30:

: Hello everyone. I just ordered my Wested jacket, and something concerns me terribly: I live in an apartment by myself, and I work all day every day. The bad news is that I won't be around at my apartment to receive my Wested jacket when the mailman comes to deliver it! What should I do? I HOPE to God that he doesn't just consider leaving the package under the rows of tiny mailboxes on the ground floor of my building! What should I do? Should I contact someone? Will he just put a slip in my mailbox telling me that I have to go down to the post office to pick up a package? I'm stressing here :) Thanks!
: -Johnny

Don't fret......He (or she) will leave a slip telling you where you can pick up the jacket. You usually have between three days to a week to pick up your packages. It depends on where you are for the length of time. If your still concerned, check with your local post office. They'll tell you what will happen.

Indiana Giles

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]