Re: Doktor, You are right! I actually attended...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc17-39.fn.net on December 10, 1999 at 21:13:30:

In Reply to: Doktor, You are right! I actually attended... posted by Azuma on December 10, 1999 at 16:41:59:

: You are right! I actually attended in "May Follower", which is one of Chinese school, for the five years secondry school program, and I did not finished it, since it was suck.

You mean May Flower Secondary school. 5 years..so that's Normal stream for you I presume. I've heard that name before. Is it on the eastern part of Singapore?

:I started to collect Indiana Jones toys when LC came out, and got interested in Indy costume details in 1996.

I was interested in Indy during the ToD era. I don't remember that they release much LC toys back then. But I did buy the ToD LJN Indy figure.

Indy and Jedi Knight have been 2 very important roles in my life, since my major was in media communication, and I planned to apply movie production as my graduate study. I might apply it again after I finish the recreation stuff.

Good Luck!

I believe that you learned varies of Asian culture, especially in Chinese. Do you enjoy that?

Oh, they are my passion.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]