Re: Many ppl say that LC was the worst but I think otherwise. LC rules!!!!!nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-tm032.proxy.aol.com on December 11, 1999 at 07:00:05:

In Reply to: Many ppl say that LC was the worst but I think otherwise. LC rules!!!!!nm posted by Indiana Jayne on December 10, 1999 at 22:12:23:

: : Nothing really too interesting here, just curious as to what everyone's favorite Indy film is. I'd like to see what everyone has to say about this.
: : -GCR

: : PS- I know this question has probably been kicked around since the conception of the forum, but hey, I'm new! And I know a few people will reply that ALL of the Indy films are great and that they can't pick a favorite, or that they were all equal, etc. And while I can understand your perspective, and I too love all of the films, I still think Raiders was the best of the three, it's hard to beat the original. Opinions?

It's funny you should say that, actually, many people I've encountered (outside of the forum that is) have said that Last Crusade was indeed the best. In asking why, they replied "Well, I liked Raiders and Temple, but Last Crusade, you can't beat that, it had Connery man, it was by far the best, save the best for last...etc." As I said before, I love all three, the only thing I like better about Raiders is the fact is was the original and it didn't reveal so many secrets about Indiana Jones, it sort of left some mystery to him, and that's why I like it. I think the character of Indy changes a bit from movie to movie, and I liked the character in Raiders just a bit more. By the time Crusade was made, he had kinda lost that scoundrel quality, even though he was always a hero, in Raiders it didn't seem as apparent as it did in Crusade. I hope I don't confuse anyone with these ramblings, as I believe I have already confused myself....
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]