Re: I'm real MAD at Wested Leather!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on December 11, 1999 at 14:38:54:

In Reply to: I'm real MAD at Wested Leather!!! posted by Christopher on December 09, 1999 at 17:39:25:

: I received a letter from Peter at Wested and was informed, after I had e-mailed inquiring about the status of my jacket, that my order was never processed! Peter stated he had received my order (which was confirmed via e-mail) but there was a problem with my credit card.

: I soon caled my credit card company and was informed there is and was NO problem what-so-ever with my card -- was this just an excuse from Peter? So, I have waited since early October for absoultely nothing.

: Peter stated he would expedite the order after I had e-mailed him confirming there was no problem with my card -- I replied with a very polite e-mail to just cancel the order. Living in Florida I only have a short "window" to wear leather jackets and I'm afraid I would probably receive the jacket sometime in late February or early March... a bit too late for cool weather.

: Has anyone else had problems with Wested?

: Chris

Speaking from my own personal experience, I'd be highly suspect of the credit card company, as I never believe what mine have ever told me. They will deny a mistake even when shown documented proof written on their own letterhead. It's a shame you decided to pull out after Peter's offer of expediting the order, as that would have put you at the head of the line to receive your jacket. To bad. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]