Re: Bond: "Do you expect me to talk?" Goldfinger: "No Mr. Bond I expect you to die, and change your song!"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-wo021.proxy.aol.com on December 11, 1999 at 20:38:59:

In Reply to: No John Williams in Indy Jones 4 posted by OXO on December 11, 1999 at 19:45:16:

: I think Spielberg should find someone other than Williams to write the music for Indy 4 (if they ever make the film). Why? Because Williams used the same Raiders march in all three films!!!!!!! Why wasn't he original enough to come up with a new theme song for Indy in each film? The Raiders march sucks. When Raiders of the Lost Ark ends and the Raiders march starts playing, it gives me the creeps. We deserve better than someone like Williams.

The Raiders March is Indy's trademark, like his whip or fedora. With a different song for each movie, he would have no theme song, because the songs are different, so they would be the theme to the particular movie, and not Indy. Indy would be songless. What about Bond? That gitar solo is his trademark. If there was a different one for each movie, (with exeption for the songs "Gold Finger" and "you only live twice" etc.) It would be the most confusing. There are 19 Bond films now. Oh, and while your at it, try to find Indy a new wardrobe and a new asortment of weapons. Im getting sick of that bullwhip he lugs around all the time. And be sure to get rid of the Bond intro where there is a view inside a gun barrel and Bond quickly turns and fires and the view turns red with blood.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]