Re: *In the voice of shorty* Gota save Indy! He needs me!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-tr074.proxy.aol.com on December 11, 1999 at 21:15:54:

In Reply to: Indiana is gay.... posted by Darkness Embodies on December 11, 1999 at 20:43:09:

: 1. The whole pants grabbing thing when he was looking for the "Fertility Idol", when Sapito almost fell.

: 2. Any heterosexual man would have saved Marian the first time!

: 3. He like to watch those guys dig the whole to find the ark.

: 4. What straight man would stroke a monkey by the tail!?

: 5. He was looking at the monkey instead of Marian

: 6. That look indy gave that big nazi guy as he was pulling of his shirt...'nuff said.

1. Grabbing the pants is a good place to grab. If ge grabed the shirt, it could have ripped. It was pretty raged. He would have had to lean over the pit to grab his hand or would that mean Indy was on to him you sicko?

2.Did you hear what Indy said? Why did he kiss her when he left?

3. Indy looked behind him to watch the brewing storm. Then he looked at the stone they hit. He looked at the hole and not the workers

4.Whats wrong if he stroked the tail? He didn't even stroke the tail! He held the tip to keep it from falling off his sholder. If he stroked somwhere else then...

5.looking is one thing, and checking out is another. On Captain Katanga's Boat, I dont think Indy and Marion slept all night. I looked at my friends dog the other day. I even pet her on the head. I gave her a chew toy for christmas last year! Oh am I so not straigt?

6. Indy didnt evene see him take off his shirt! grined at him when he saw he was about to die, more like he he you're going to die and not you have nice pecks. He was beating the crap out of that guy with the wrench so didnt see him till after he was about to kill or knock out the pilot.

I agree with you, nuf said. Your so perverted, all you did was look for sceens where you could make up stuff so you missed the point of the entire fill! He he you perverted fool!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]