Re: Favorite Indy Movie

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tf044.proxy.aol.com on December 11, 1999 at 21:40:07:

In Reply to: Favorite Indy Movie posted by GCR on December 09, 1999 at 19:22:49:

: Nothing really too interesting here, just curious as to what everyone's favorite Indy film is. I'd like to see what everyone has to say about this.
: -GCR

: PS- I know this question has probably been kicked around since the conception of the forum, but hey, I'm new! And I know a few people will reply that ALL of the Indy films are great and that they can't pick a favorite, or that they were all equal, etc. And while I can understand your perspective, and I too love all of the films, I still think Raiders was the best of the three, it's hard to beat the original. Opinions?

They're all great, 'nuff said. Well I'll explain my view. Raiders, in my opinion, is the best all-around. Perfect blend of action and humor. Temple is great but in a dark and evil way, and LC is great but more lighthearted, so I guess it really depends on my mood :-)
"You call this archaeology?" - Henry Jones Sr.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]