top 10 reasons indys finished

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hayden from 202.163.128.84 on December 12, 1999 at 06:55:14:

10. Harrison Ford's too old.
9. The last movie was made 10 years ago, thus how can you make the film appeal to the younger generation?
8. It has no relevance to today's world.
7. Lucas is too busy making Star Wars episode 2 and 3.
6. Other actors ( i.e. Brendon Fraser) have proved that movies similiar to indiana jones can succeed.So why do we need indy ?
7. The original plan was for three movies only , so why change that idea?
6. How many years have we heard rumors of indy 4, god more rumors THAN ACTUAL FACT , have we evengotten past talk ,i.e. a script for the film?
5. Who wants to be a love interest for an aging old man like Harrison
Ford? Marion kissing ford at his age now , i doubt it !!!!!
4. Wouldnt it be great for the three classic films if the 4th was a bomb, god it would ruin the reputation forever( look what star wars e.p.1 done to the original star wars trilogy).
3. Modern computer technology would ruin a new indy film ,they are a film that nees to viewwd the old way , without computer animation.
2. has anyone HERE EVER TRIED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HARRISON , LUCAS ,OR SPEILBERG???????? I THINK THEY COULD SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL, DONT YOU THINK ? Or do you want to keep going with hope not fact???????
1. I OR MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD HAVENT EVEN HEARD POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT A POSSIBLE INDY 4 SO WHY HOPE IN VAIN?????WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 YEARS IM , AND A LOT OF OTHERS, ARE SICK OF IT , GOOD BYE INDY YOU HAVE RIDDEN YOUR LAST RIDE IN 89'.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]