Re: Recent trend of Indy on TV

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gooch from r94aag002423.crm.cable.rcn.com on December 12, 1999 at 07:23:31:

In Reply to: Recent trend of Indy on TV posted by DeWayne on December 11, 1999 at 23:08:52:

I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe they are showing it more due to the fact that they re-released the movies. Or maybe because they are trying to hype us up for indy4

: I know they've been playing the Indy movies on TV for a long time. But recently it seems quite excessive. Raiders was on USA tonight. It's going to be on Sci-Fi next Saturday. It has been on two of our local UHF stations already this week. LC was on a couple of different staions last week. One of the showings of Raiders was even advertised with a picture in TVguide. Has it always been played this much and I just didn't notice?

: I remember back in '95 they remastered the Star Wars trilogy in THX. They were also beginning to air them on TV more, especially around the Holidays. There were still no definite answers about Episode 1 at that time. Then the Special Editions. It just makes me wonder if IndyIV is a little more is a little more of a full-fledged reality than the big 3 are letting on. What do you think? (sorry if someone else has already posted on this. I haven't been around much lately).
: See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]