Re: Why I enjoy Indy movies

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-tf082.proxy.aol.com on December 12, 1999 at 08:22:23:

In Reply to: Why I enjoy Indy movies posted by K. Allard on December 12, 1999 at 06:38:42:

: Well first of all the Indy movies are exciting and something fresh like an old adventure in the 1930s (which was my favorite decade). Everything is purfect also it seems to be a movie that takes time to tell a story and paints it out beutifully. The directing is excellent the effects are amazing (harrison ford did his own stunts wow). The sound score was buetifully done down to perfection (it should have won an osacar). It's also something the family can enjoy and it seems to be a movie that has lasted for a long time. Also now some of these so called "action movies" do not take time to tell a story (namely con air I hated it) they start out just shooting never telling a story just killing for no apparent reason especially those chinese films. Also it sems to be a film that lasts ya know you dont hear much about "Titanic" or "M.I.B" (whch I enjoyed MIB) or Maten or Matric or whatever the Mummys still talked about rarely or you dont remember much about SPAWN (I couldnt stand that). Discuss your thoughts too I would enjoy to hear what others say also what is your favorite mine is "RAIDERS" ;)

:
: K. Allard
: "Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger"
: "No Mr. Bond I expect you to die"
: -Goldfinger

I must say I agree with you on the declaration of Raiders being the best, the whole truck chase sequence was (in my opinion) the best compilation of stunts...ever! The way the sountrack followed every minute of the scene and just built up the suspense was fantastic. The fight at the flying wing was great too, as well as the fight at Marion's bar. Hell, the whole damn movie was great, it has no equal, Indy film or otherwise! RAIDERS RULES!!! (don't get me wrong I liked the other two and all...)
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]