Agreed 100%...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from 209.5.179.11 on December 12, 1999 at 08:31:26:

In Reply to: Alright you stubborn bastard... posted by Short Round on December 12, 1999 at 07:52:38:

: Look, in a movie series you seam to only choose one movie and make the others look like crap and such, and it's really beginning to piss me off! And you always blame lucas for it! Don't you ever get the feeling that Spielberg also made ToD what it is? Shit, your annoying! Just lay off ToD! How would you like me to dwell on the bad things of raiders and say how much it sucks and how crappy it is? And how much I wish it disappeared and got erased from the lucas archives? Damn you suck! See ya, Shorty.
: "NOOOOOO!!! BASTARD!" -Marty, BTTF.

:

ROB T., here's some advice: stop feeling the need to beat down on ToD, LC, Young Indy, and TPM. We all know you are not particularly fond of those movies, so what would it gain if you are going to make a post to every thread that deals with these movies highlighting nothing but negativity to these films? Just lay off. It would be much better if you just stuck to discussing Raiders because it's the only thing you like. I didn't come to this forum to hear people beat down on the Indy sequels and spin-offs and imply that anyone who likes them is stupid and will be willing to love anything that has the Indiana Jones logo on it whether it's gold or crap. (which you actually did once, check the vault). And believe me, I like Temple of Doom because it's an awesome movie, not just because the Indy logo is on there and I must love it because it's part of the series no matter what the final product is.

--------------------------
-------------------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: