Other gays know what gay is, but your still wrong with these...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust128.tnt8.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on December 12, 1999 at 08:45:20:

In Reply to: Indiana is gay.... posted by Darkness Embodies on December 11, 1999 at 20:43:09:

1. The whole pants grabbing thing when he was looking for the "Fertility Idol", when Sapito almost fell.

Where did you want him to grab him? My his nose?

2. Any heterosexual man would have saved Marian the first time!

And any heterosexual would make mistakes too, dumb ass.

3. He like to watch those guys dig the whole to find the ark.

They were working for him! Unless there's a problem keeping an eye on people working for you? What would you want him to do, do backflips off the hill to keep him occupied?

4. What straight man would stroke a monkey by the tail!?

My aunt has a monkey who I TRY to pet who eventually bites me or shreds my finger which makes me not wanna stroke his tail(I don't no more since I almost lost a finger), and I have a cat who I pet if she comes near me or something(This sucker is huuuuuge!). And I still have the hots for Ulla and other babes around my area! Your basically saying that no one can show affection or love for another living creature?

5. He was looking at the monkey instead of Marian

I look at monkeys too when I see them. Unless they stick their middle finger at me. Are you a monkeyphobe? You anti monkey liker bastard!

6. That look indy gave that big nazi guy as he was pulling of his shirt...'nuff said.

Well if a huge ass mechanic comes at me, I wouldn't sit there and say "Hey wuz up? Wanna soda or what?" I'd look surprised and keep my guard.

Now dude, why don't you shut up and give your big mouth a rest! See ya, Shorty.
"Ahhh shut up Willie!" -Indy, ToD.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]