Re: Miller Hats Question

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-wl061.proxy.aol.com on December 13, 1999 at 07:35:17:

In Reply to: Miller Hats Question posted by joe on December 13, 1999 at 05:53:25:

: Has anyone out there had any dealings with Miller Hats? They told me (and their web site so states) that they do NOT give refunds. I was curious if anyone has any positive or negative experiences to report. Thank you. Joe

Well, I'll tell you this- I have had recent dealings with Miller, as a matter of fact, I ordered the Stetson Temple only a short while ago. The hat came with a day (but then again, I used Fed Ex overnight, I was very anxious for a new hat!)and when it arrived, I was very pleased. The color of the hat and ribbon are both pretty much dead on to the color of Indy's hat(s). There are a few downsides to the accuracy of the hat, such as the slightly short crown, but overall it's a damn fine Indy style hat for that price ($95). I also own an old Stetson that belonged to my Grandfather, which is almosta dead ringer for the Indy hat, and very very similar to the temple. Well, I'm afraid I've gotten off the topic (oops), to answer your original question-Although I only dealt with them once (so far) I can say I had a very positive experience with Miller hats. If you choose your hat "wisely" you shouldn't have any problems at all.
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]