Re: Last Crusade Volume 2 CD - The Unreleased Music

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from iah17-181.barrie.connex.net on December 13, 1999 at 15:46:37:

In Reply to: Last Crusade Volume 2 CD - The Unreleased Music posted by Indiana Giacomo on December 13, 1999 at 11:12:27:

: Hi guys, I'm desperatly searching for the Last Crusade Volume 2 CD, the unreleased music. If someone has it, or knows where can i buy it, or where I will be able to download any tracks of the CD, please reply or e-mail me. Thanks!

: Cheers,
: -Indiana Giacomo-

Hey Indy G.
I have seen the CD pop up from time to time on E-Bay and other auction "sites." I haven't heard the recording myself, but I would never pay the kind of money for a CD that this thing goes for. My reasoning is that, as I'm sure you are aware, this is an unauthorized bootleg and the production values of it are questionable. Temple of Doom and Last Crusade are in dire need of a re-issue, possibly in a box set format with all three movies represented. I think you would be further ahead to contact various record companies via e-mail and "request" these CD's. Better yet, start an internet petition and I'll be the first, or second :) on the list.
Hang in there man.
Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: