Wested

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from kbowen.xyplex.com on December 13, 1999 at 16:44:01:

In Reply to: Definitely call him... posted by Patterson on December 13, 1999 at 15:18:13:

: : If you are going to call I suggest checking with your phone company on their international long distance rates. If they are exorbitant you can try one of the 10-10 numbers like 10-10-297, which often times have rates as low as a standard domestic long distance call. I speak from experience as I've racked up a few "Deusies" (1930s reference!) in the past...

: : Cheers,
: : Abner

: :
: : : I spoke to Peter last week, and he said that the Compuserve address he's using is giving him fits, and his work load is unreal, with the Christmas holidays, our orders, and the loss of inventory due to the break-in, he's just swamped. If you REALLY need to contact him, I'd suggest investing the monies and give him a phone call. He is pretty hit and miss to the computer these days, but plans to upgrade just as soon as he can. Regards. Michaelson

: I spoke to him last week for quite awhile - not looking forward to the bill! It's best to get him on the phone, as email is just too easy to ignore even with the best of intentions.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Maybe one of you could answer, and then I'd just call and order. If anyone here's ordered and received a jacket from them, what are the logistics of international shipping...i.e. Do I have to sign for it when it arrives? I hope they just don't leave it on your doorstep... When do I pay customs duties on the jacket, before or after delivery?

Thanks,
Brian K.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: