Shambala Help... Again

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tinusch from proxy2-external.rdc1.ct.home.com on December 13, 1999 at 18:20:20:

I'm incredibly frustrated with this level by now... I'm at the part where you're at the window with the fancy grating on it, looking into the room with the gold cradle in it. According to Gamecenter's walkthrough, I have to shoot out the window, then go around to another window, hang from the ledge outside, and edge my way over to the broken window and climb in. Here's my problem: I've shot out the window quite thoroughly, unloading all of my shotgun ammo onto it, as well as hitting it about 50 times with my pistol, and I can assure you that it is quite broken. I can see the hole and the cracks in it. Yet I cannot climb inside. I edge my way over on the ledge outside, and feverishly pound the Up key, yet Indy refuses to climb in. I'm directly in front of it, and it doesn't work. I've tried it from all angles, yet Indy just won't go inside the window. What's wrong? Is this a bug? I have the patch installed, but it doesn't help at all. What am I doing wrong???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]