Listen, buster....I don't know why you even bother posting your stupid message but the bottomline is you should just BUZZ OFF!nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jayne from 202.188.59.133 on December 13, 1999 at 18:21:23:

In Reply to: top 10 reasons indys finished posted by hayden on December 12, 1999 at 06:55:14:

: 10. Harrison Ford's too old.
: 9. The last movie was made 10 years ago, thus how can you make the film appeal to the younger generation?
: 8. It has no relevance to today's world.
: 7. Lucas is too busy making Star Wars episode 2 and 3.
: 6. Other actors ( i.e. Brendon Fraser) have proved that movies similiar to indiana jones can succeed.So why do we need indy ?
: 7. The original plan was for three movies only , so why change that idea?
: 6. How many years have we heard rumors of indy 4, god more rumors THAN ACTUAL FACT , have we evengotten past talk ,i.e. a script for the film?
: 5. Who wants to be a love interest for an aging old man like Harrison
: Ford? Marion kissing ford at his age now , i doubt it !!!!!
: 4. Wouldnt it be great for the three classic films if the 4th was a bomb, god it would ruin the reputation forever( look what star wars e.p.1 done to the original star wars trilogy).
: 3. Modern computer technology would ruin a new indy film ,they are a film that nees to viewwd the old way , without computer animation.
: 2. has anyone HERE EVER TRIED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HARRISON , LUCAS ,OR SPEILBERG???????? I THINK THEY COULD SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL, DONT YOU THINK ? Or do you want to keep going with hope not fact???????
: 1. I OR MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD HAVENT EVEN HEARD POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT A POSSIBLE INDY 4 SO WHY HOPE IN VAIN?????WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 YEARS IM , AND A LOT OF OTHERS, ARE SICK OF IT , GOOD BYE INDY YOU HAVE RIDDEN YOUR LAST RIDE IN 89'.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]