Re: International Delivery stuff...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-tf031.proxy.aol.com on December 13, 1999 at 19:07:09:

In Reply to: International Delivery stuff... posted by Patterson on December 13, 1999 at 17:06:42:

: Wested will send the jacket using UK's ParcelForce - roughly equivalent to our Priority Mail service. Two options are available - the Standard service which you pay £15 for, or DataPost which cost £30. Standard generally takes 14-21days to deliver. DataPost generally takes 4-5 days. Either way, they come into the USPS via Dallas, and come out as USPS Priority (Overnight for DataPost). They can be tracked in the USPS website via their ParcelForce tracking number. Customs are due upon receipt - around $20. They will not deliver without collecting the customs, so no need to worry about them leaving it on your doorstep. They will leave a card telling how much you owe, and where you can pick it up.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

I have recently ordered I Wested jacket, and have found the info above quite helpful. However, I ordered the jacket on the 9th of November, and it has yet to arrive to me. I am aware of the month or so wait as well as recent misfortunes with ram raids Wested has had, but I simply was wondering if the jacket will arrive soon, or should I expect to wait longer. I have also emailed wested, and have yet to get a response, although I know now why it has been taking so long. I just simply want to know the status of my order, and whether or not it will be here soon. Also, I have ordered some Noel Howard merchandise and was wondering if it would be shipped via the same method(s) as the wested. I would call wested, but my phone bills are a tad high as it is, I don't think I could afford to call England. (hell, I just spent about $500 on a wested and other Indy gear, I'm lucky I ain't broke) Any info from anyone who has dealt with them before or who knows this stuff would really help.
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]