Nevermind-I got to the bottom of it!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-wo014.proxy.aol.com on December 14, 1999 at 11:41:07:

In Reply to: Re: Anybody else ever have this problem? posted by Michaelson on December 14, 1999 at 10:12:06:

: : I had ordered a selection of Indy Gear items from Noel Howard a short while ago, and, today I recieved an email from Mr. Howard stating that the order couldn't be processed. I find this quite disturbing as I put $300 dollars on to the card only yesterday! I asked him to try again, and he had the same reply. Is this a common problem with over seas ordering? Any help or advice would be great-thanks!
: : -GCR

: We had a report from Chris recently that he had the same problem with his order with Wested Leather. It seems to be a problem related to the credit card companies processing overseas order requests. This is the second report I've read to date on items ordered in England. Strange. You may want to contact your company and check and see what is going on, and grit your teeth early. As I stated before, I've never had one ever admit a mistake on their part, even with proof staring them in the face. If there is no problem at your end, then I'd ask them to help you expedite your connection with Noel Howard so your order can be processed by his company, if you're still wanting the items. Good luck. Regards. Michaelson

Thanks for the info once again! I spoke to the card co. and they informed me it takes a certain amount of time (due to their new compurer system) to properly process the payment made yesterday. I contacted Mr. Howard and informed him it would be better to try and process the order again on thursday, so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will work (damn do I want that Indy shirt and Gunbelt!!!).
Thanks again-
GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: