Re: Supporting George Lucas...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-wl033.proxy.aol.com on December 14, 1999 at 21:10:49:

In Reply to: Support George Lucas!!! posted by the Fiddler on December 14, 1999 at 20:20:31:

: The Jedi Mall has started a thing supporting George Lucas and Episode I. Baisicaly it is a graphic you place on your site stating that you support GL and liked Episode I dispite all the negative critising that it got.

: If we are Indyfan's, we are allso George Lucas fan's, therefore anyone and everyone here ought to sign up for this and have the graphic on their site.

: Click the link below to go to the page for it.

I don't have a website (yet) and thus would have no place to put this graphic. Also, is the graphic in support of Lucas as well as episode 1? If so, I couldn't display it as I have not seen episode 1 and am really not a very big Star Wars fan (don't get me wrong, I liked and own the movies, but I'm not really a fan of Star Wars on the same scale as my Indy interest. I like Indy a whole lot more.) so I couldn't really support/endorse something I haven't seen. I do think, however, that Mr. Lucas is a creative genius, and would support him and Lucasfilm in a heartbeat, but in until I get my website up and running, do you offer a bumper sticker?
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]