NEW INDYFAN ON THE BLOCK!!! PLEASE READ.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sidekick from 193.113.185.136 on December 15, 1999 at 04:41:56:

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. Let me start by just saying WOW! I never imagined there would be such a great site devoted to my favorite film hero of all time Indiana Jones. I have always felt that I was the only one into these films. All my friends think that it is yesterdays news. Now I have proof that others like it too! I'm really depressed because I've found this site just before I go on holiday to Tunisia so it will be about 2 weeks before I can check it out again. I hope to see where they filmed Raiders. Does anyone know where this is? My favorite film is Temple of Doom. I love the beginning and also Willie Scott! Thanks to this page I have also found Indygear. I am excited that it is now possible to buy Indy items, even the whip! I just wish I could afford all of them now, but hey maybe in 10 years time! Just kidding! I'm now desperately trying to get money together any way I can, but it will still take me some time I think. I recently found an internet site that talks about paying you just to be online! It lists three links to websites that allow you to do this. It sounds too good to be true as using the internet is my favorite hobby, but is also expensive because of phone charges. It costs nothing to sign up and get started so I've signed up with all three already! If anyone else is interested, I've included a link that will hopefully take you there and not transport you to another dimension! Forgive me if it doesn't work as I am new at this! Sorry if I have gone on way too long, my friends say I talk too much. I hope to speak to you all soon, who knows, if you respond fast enough I may be able to speak to you before I go on vacation. See ya later! Sidekick.

P.S. Here is that link.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]