Re: ANOTHER Question for you, Micah (but I'll only post it once!)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anonymous from 12.29.96.50 on December 15, 1999 at 10:39:07:

In Reply to: ANOTHER Question for you, Micah (but I'll only post it once!) posted by Dietrich on December 14, 1999 at 19:44:52:

: Any chance you can pull a Dragnet? You know, give us the details but change all the names and dates for the sake of protection?

: ...

: Yeah, I didn't think so.

:
: Still Curious,

: Dietrich

Dear Dietrich,

Please don't be TOO curious...

As the "perpetrator" of this false INDY IV scenario, I will hereby admit under anonymity that I was the one who concocted this "Indiana Jones and the Ultimate Destiny" scenario. Micah did NOT do this, so believe him that he's telling the truth.

The false rumor I had posted back in the summer of 1997, and to my surprize it quickly spread everywhere. As to the reasons I will not divulge, but I will say that after posting the thing I regretted my actions and therefore tried to take the needed steps for damage control. This included my "confession" to Micah, as I knew that he would be able to set the story straight and that his website was the best vehicle for people to listen.

Guys, "Ultimate Destiny" is a hoax. I'm the one who made it.

Though I am NOT responsible for any other false posted rumors -- the Atlantis storyline, the evil-brother storyline, and almost every other thing you've heard -- I know they are fake. The Chris Colombus script -- the "Monkey King" -- was NOT a proposed INDY IV scenario, but for INDY III (as it was written in the late 1980's).

Now, can we PLEEEEEEEASE shut up about these damn phony things and move on with our lives? Need we drill this into the forum brain? Need we relentlessly dwell on such trivial things as "Indy Wested!", "Indy HAT!", "Indy UNDERPANTS!" and start talking about MOVIES for heaven's sake!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]