8-D well, dude...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust244.tnt4.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on December 16, 1999 at 14:20:58:

In Reply to: Get off my back, Short Creep! posted by ROB T. on December 16, 1999 at 03:42:11:

: First off, I don't know where you (or Indiana Joe, for that matter) get off thinking that you hold the patent on Indyfandom. Just because I was disappointed in "Temple" does not make me any less an Indyfan than you. I've been a fan of Indy since your parents were in grade school.
: Second, I never said I disliked "Last Crusade." It was pretty good.

Don't say you never knocked "The sequels" which count LC in! Ask anyone(Or anyone who minds looking at your posts) if you never said the sequels suck or that Lucas and Spielberg went down hill on the sequels(Or something on that order)

I seldom post about it because it's been a few years since I last saw it. Although, I'm gonna get a chance to see it next Tuesday at the Englewood in K.C.
: The reason I mainly talk about "Raiders" is because it's the film I'm most familiar with (having seen it more than 30 times onscreen in the last 18 years). I've also watched the video a dozen times, read the novelization ten times and the screenplay ten times. If all that doesn't qualify me as a fan then I don't know what else can.
: I could call you a fake fan for being so devoted to "Temple" but that wouldn't make any more sense than your stupid assertion that I can't be a fan if I don't like it.

I like ToD a lot, but it don't mean I dislike or hate anything about any of the others. Everyone likes something more than something else, and I like ToD a little more than LC or Raiders, but it don't make me not a fan. It's not like saying the others are crap and ToD is a shrine of gold(Well, fictionally, it's a shrine of daimonds in the temple which would make it a shrine of a daimonds. Hehe, just a joke 8-D).

: You know, I took up for you a few weeks ago when people were calling for your ouster from this forum for being such a little punk but I won't make that mistake again.

So, I never liked you either.

: I remember how you and one of the Lambert's (I don't remember which one) harrassed Meg and now you've apparently decided to pick on me.

That was Brett. And we weren't picking on Meg, I was just defending Brett. Meg gets pissed at Brett for not liking a few pieces of the end of a forum novel so she attacks him givin him all this crap. Then she says that Brett doesn't know what she's going through, yadda yadda, when she's never on ICQ or replies to his mails, but go and check the fan fic forum, I'm not gonna go through that crap again.

: I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you've recently called me a bastard, a sonuva bitch, and a dickweed. Should I expect any better from the forum's resident ill-mannered little brat?

I dunno. The only other ill mannered brat I know is some kid around the neighborhood, but he's too young to say those words, so don't ask me. And what can I say from someone else who thinx one of my favorite movies suck? See ya, Shorty.(BTW, that's sunuva bitch, not sonuva bitch.)
"Reap this you sunuva bitch!" -Billy, Young Guns

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]