Re: Anyone here a fan of Young Guns?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-wa054.proxy.aol.com on December 16, 1999 at 16:19:00:

In Reply to: Anyone here a fan of Young Guns? posted by Short Round on December 16, 1999 at 16:10:24:

: I seen that movie a few times which didn't catch my interest as much, and I recently bought the tape and am gettin' into that movie more than ever! Anyone here a fan of the two Young Gun movies? See ya, Shorty.
: "Look Charlie, if you don't fight you'll never see your wife again!" -Billy, Young Guns.

I saw that film a long time ago...and I must say I enjoyed it. It wasn't exactly historically accurate, but hey, neither are the Indy films in some cases (Nazis with MP40s in 1936?) Overall, it was an enjoyable film. Nothing I would base a forum on, but...
I've always been curious as to why ToD is your favorite, I'm not putting it down or anything, I love all the Indy films, just curious. I have watched Temple a few times in a row over the past few days, and have discovered how much more I really like it, especially the whole rope bridge scene, that was classic. I always use to kinda shy away from ToD cause it was so different, but I think now that's why I like it so much, it IS so different. Anyway, just a few rambling thoughts!
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]