My thoughts exactly...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on December 16, 1999 at 18:41:29:

In Reply to: Mystery of the Blues and YIJC posted by Adam on December 16, 1999 at 17:31:02:

... I couldn't have said it better myself! :)

I watched every single Young Indy episode and TV-movie when they originally aired on both ABC and the Family Channel (except for the few that were never broadcast in the U.S., of course). I liked the show a lot, and still do. It was very well made and, for the most part, exciting (and I'm sorry that they the Elder Indiana Jones bookends were taken out of the video tape versions).

Although Sean Patrick Flannery did a good job, he always seemed to be (as you put it) an young adventurer named "Indiana Jones" instead of being INDIANA JONES. It was still a fine television series, but that kind of explains why I hope that for Indy IV (and hopefully V and VI, although I know that those won't happen), if Harrison Ford doesn't play Indy then I'd rather there not be an Indy IV. :(

Also, I remember an interview with Harrison Ford by Entertainment Tonight regarding his part in "The Mystery of the Blues", he mentioned that he agreed to do the part mainly because he thought that the show was the best thing on television, as well as his loyalty to George Lucas.

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]