Temple jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 207.104.44.76 on December 17, 1999 at 04:54:23:

In Reply to: A few more Wested questions posted by Kenny on December 16, 1999 at 20:29:34:

: Like everybody else, I'm interested in the Wested jackets, but have a few questions. I've seen several people who have ordered the Raiders jacket and the Last Crusade jacket, but haven't heard of one person who's gotten the ToD jacket. Does this one have the pox or something? I'd like a jacket with a snap down collar, zippered inner pocket, good collar that could be turned up (but not necessarily) and hand warmer pockets I can actually fit my hands into. Anybody got any suggestions?

: I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll be waiting 2 months for whatever I order, but let me ask this question. The English price is £140 sterling, and the American price is $249. At the current exchange rate, the English price is about $224, which would put the entire purchase (including shipping) at around $250. Has anyone checked with Peter about either transferring English funds or coming down to the English equivalent?

: Also, I keep getting conflicting information. Is there a difference between lamb skin and hide????

It's actually my favorite of the three styles(though I have my doubts about Wested's being used at all in ToD). Anyway, it's an inch longer and the collar is just a bit larger, not as large as the LC collar though. It just fit's me the best of the three. This is also the only jacket that I told them my neck size when I ordered.
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]