Wested Update

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wu Han from FLNTB108-24.splitrock.net on December 17, 1999 at 09:01:03:

I called Wested this morning hoping that my jacket had been sent out today. When I talked to them they told me a slightly different story than they did when I talked to them Tuesday. Tuesday they told me their are eight jackets ahead of mine, today they told me they are working on jackets ordered in early Nov. and that my jacket that was ordered on Nov. 10 will not be completed till next week. Hope this helps anyone else who has a jacket on order get a ball park on how much more waiting will take place.I was thinking also that since Wested has so many orders for their jacket why don't they make a stock of already made standard sizes. I think they should still custom make jackets but do the Noel Howard thing were he has sizes made but he will custom make them if you want to. Then us customers would have the option of waiting months or not. Just a thought. Regardless though waiting for the Wested is well worth it.You defiantly get your moneys worth.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]