Re: Mystery of the Blues and YIJC

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J from n098h179.remote.mun.ca on December 17, 1999 at 10:25:37:

In Reply to: Mystery of the Blues and YIJC posted by Adam on December 16, 1999 at 17:31:02:

I liked "Mystery Of The Blues", but I also felt mislead by some of the commercials, and advance word about it. It made it look like Ford was going to be in it a lot more. Most of the commercials focused most of its attention on him and said something like "Harrison Ford Returns One more time as INDIANA JONES on a special episode!". I was thinking it would be half and half. So I was a little upset when he only did the opening.

About Young Indy, I liked River Phoenix's version better than Flannery's, but he was good too (maybe he should do an opening sequence in Indy IV). Phoenix just really seemed like a Young Indiana Jones. He acted much like you'd think Indy would when he was younger. I haven't seen YIJC in a while (although, I plan on buying some videos soon), but Flannery just seemed too nice a guy to be Indy (maybe they would have shown how he became much tougher if the show hadn't been cancelled).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]