Another glitched post

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mikal from CRDAB102-23.splitrock.net on December 18, 1999 at 09:07:47:

In Reply to: I went to renton western wear in Tacoma and got some hat stiffener. posted by Reggie on December 17, 1999 at 19:31:26:

The one that says, "You what where?" was actually posted above... don't know why it's here.

: My hat has taken a beating at school. The back of the brim wasn't as up as it use to. So, I purchased some hat stifener and I took my hat brush and cleaned it so all the stupid dust and lint was off, then folowed the instructions on the bottle. I had to take out the lining so I could spray the interior of the crown. Then I sprayed the top and bottom of the brim. I let it dry, and then I fired up the stove and boiled some water. I did this after school home alone. My parents would think Im nuts steaming my hat. Anyway, It turned out good. I was concearned that it may make the surface hard and scratchy but it didn't. Any questions about hat brushes or stiffiners and water repelents, ask me, Reggie.
: Indy: There's a big snake in the plane Jock!
: Jock: That's just my pet snake Reggie!
: Indy: I hate snakes Jock, I hate 'em!
: Jock: Oh come on, show a little backbone will ya?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]