Re: Indy 4 Story part 3

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on June 10, 1998 at 10:06:18:

In Reply to: Re: Indy 4 Story part 3 posted by Brisco on June 09, 1998 at 17:43:35:

: : Although your enthusiasm is appreciated, your regurgitation of disproved rumors is not.
: : If this is something you feel you need to do for yourself, spreading rumors that is, then keep it up. You are doing a fine job.

: : Why would those heading up a new Indy movie try and keep the status of a script, or production schedule a secret? We have all seen just how open, without regard to storyline, Lucas and McCallum have been with Star Wars Episode 1. They made it perfectly clear when a script was done, when preproduction started, when initial filming began, and now how the postproduction is going. What makes anyone here think that they will not let the fans know the same about an Indy film? If any of you honestly believe that it is being filmed in secret, then I believe you suffer from delusional fits.

: : They have said there will be another Indy. You just have to have patience and faith. Both of which seem to be lacking heavily on these boards.

: : Bo

: While I don't for a minute believe that LucasFilm is producing a new Indy film in secret, your post just made me think: wouldn't it be wonderful if they were? If we just walked into a theatre to see Saving Private Ryan or something, completely oblivious to any progress on Indy 4 and suddenly there's a trailer up there on the screen in front of us, John Williams music playing, Harrison Ford grinning, and all the familiar elements of an Indy adventure before a title and a release date? That would be so thrilling. I can't help but try to seek out all of the Indy rumors on the net and in magazines, but I would enjoy the surprise of not knowing at all and then seeing the preview. I'm just dreaming, though. Of course we'll all know well ahead of time when Indy 4 finally goes into production.
: Brisco

It's happened before. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: