However girls, originally Indy was gonna have 3 identities, one as adventuring archeologist, mild-mannered professor, and dashing playboy (Lucas envisioned this)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from port8.westworld.ca on December 19, 1999 at 04:21:30:

In Reply to: *HA!* This forum is such a great place... posted by Ulla on December 18, 1999 at 22:17:43:

: : He is not a playboy!! Okay...maybe a little but don't make him sound so bad....after all he actually cares about his girlfriends unlike some other guys! Okay enough about that! Back to what I came here to do.
: : I've always thought Short Round sort of flirted with all of us just for some humour and just some fun(I guess) But...it would be sooooooo much easier if he just picked on you!! After all *nudges Ulla* you are his favourite!!!:) hehehehehe.......

: Yes, Indy doesn't exactly QUALIFY with the same attitude towards women as JAMES BOND, but hey! I'd be his anytime!
: I feel "loved"...if it can't be by Indy, it can at least be by an Indy LOVER!!:-)
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

And also, may I add that the playboy thing was briefly explored in the opening of Temple of Doom.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]