Re: Indiana Jones Paintings

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11_686.utsi.edu on June 10, 1998 at 12:19:39:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Paintings posted by Krede on June 10, 1998 at 11:19:08:

: Hi everyone!

: The thing is that I´ve been painting acrylic Indy pictures (poster/cover style) for a couple of years now and I would like to share them with the rest of you. I am self-taught and have not taken art lessons of any kind, that´s why most of the paintings are more or less replicas of Indy comic covers. I´ve painted a total of 10 Indy pictures over the years and about 5 or 6 of them have elements that seem “copied” from already existing Indy art. However I have made some critical changes in each painting so it is not the same at all, and I do not make use of transparent paper or any other copying materials. I simply look at the comic art and I paint from memory. If you´re interested I could post one on the forum? How do you do that anyway??I´d really like to hear your opinions on them.
:
: regards, Krede

I, for one, would very definately like to see your work. I personally am not that computer literate to tell you how to post the art, but there are definately folks here who can and do know how. Stay tuned. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]