How to post these undoubtedly marvelous pics...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from usr1-modem125.runestone.net on June 10, 1998 at 18:46:55:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Paintings posted by Krede on June 10, 1998 at 11:19:08:

: Hi everyone!

: The thing is that I´ve been painting acrylic Indy pictures (poster/cover style) for a couple of years now and I would like to share them with the rest of you. I am self-taught and have not taken art lessons of any kind, that´s why most of the paintings are more or less replicas of Indy comic covers. I´ve painted a total of 10 Indy pictures over the years and about 5 or 6 of them have elements that seem “copied” from already existing Indy art. However I have made some critical changes in each painting so it is not the same at all, and I do not make use of transparent paper or any other copying materials. I simply look at the comic art and I paint from memory. If you´re interested I could post one on the forum? How do you do that anyway??I´d really like to hear your opinions on them.
:
: regards, Krede

I would love to see these paintings! Here's how you can show them to us:

First of all, you'll need to scan the image. In other words, if you don't have or can't get a hold of a scanner, you're out of luck. After you scan the image, you put it on a website. I understand it's hard to do that if you don't have a website, so I wonder if Micah would be kind enough to store the images on his site...?

In any case, again, I'd love to see these paintings! Keep up the good work!

~Aaron

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]