Are there only the differece between the color of LC and Raiders shirts botton?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from h167.s24.ts30.hinet.net on December 20, 1999 at 21:32:39:

In Reply to: Re: Just got my Noel Howard Raiders Shirt and Gunbelt! posted by red four on December 20, 1999 at 15:22:35:

: : I just recieved the Raiders version of the Noel Howard Indy shirt, as well as the Raiders style gunbelt. These items are of top quality, I cannot begin to explain how pleased I am with Mr. Howard's Merchandise. The Shirt is EXACT. The color of the fabric, of the buttons are both perfect. The shirt has the epaulets, as well as those unique pleats that run the length of the shirt from top to bottom. It is rugged, but still light weight, so as not to cook you while strolling around Cairo with the top few buttons undone! The Gun-Belt is dead on as far as accuracy goes as well. The leather s strong and heavy, but still durable, and has a slightly weathered look. The buckle and keeper are metal, and have also been artificially weathered for a more realistic resemblance to the ones in the film. the design is also EXACT, and the belt comes with a whip-holder attached to it. The whip-holder is NOT removable, but it is situated in the correct location, and has the typical snap closure. The snap has been slightly weathered as well. Overall, the rating I'd give these items would be a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10!!! These items are amazing, and my humble descriptions here do not do them the justice they deserve!
: : -GCR

: Hi,

: I'm glad to hear that the items are great. I ordered a shirt last night (raiders version). I'm wondering, how long did it take for you to receive them?

: Thanks,

: John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: