Michaelson, yoo hoo. I'll help her

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from dialup-229.vegas.net on June 10, 1998 at 22:40:00:

In Reply to: Re: Invitation posted by Michaelson on June 10, 1998 at 10:26:15:

: I appreciate the indirect invitation to participate in the "Indy IV" work, but I personally don't have the time to invest in project in order to do it any worth while good. I have been watching with interest the progress of the forum novel, but as stated elsewhere, you have too many folks involved as it is, and no one wanting any critiquing of the product as it progresses. To many minds and opionions can create problems. If you don't believe me, get involved in any kind of committe work and see how smoothly things go. I attempted to help Indy Anna Jones on her novel that she has on her homepage, but the chapters richocheted in so many different directions, it became a "find your fate" affair, and I withdrew. Hopefully your work will go in a forward manner. Thanks again for the invite. Regards. Michaelson

You tried to help Indy Anna, but it didn't work out? I'll help her with her online novel, then. I'm not spilling the beans about the Indy 4 Group's story, but I want to help. Give me her webpage address or her e-mail. Doing all this Indy stuff is all that's really getting through the suspense of whether or not I passed all my final exams or not. It'll also make sure I'm busy for the next three months working on nothing but Indiana Jones. Thanks.

Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]